So today, I sold half my apartment on Craiglist, which by the way is pretty much the best thing ever! It's like ebay except that the buyer comes and picks everything up! Goodbye dresser goodbye couch, goodbye table... it was pretty crazy watching my stuff walk out the door and realize... oh man, this is really happening!
I'm literally getting rid of all my stuff, packing 2-3 bags.. depending on what the crazy airline tells me what to do and moving to a city where I don't have an apartment yet, and starting alll over again!! ...and for some even more crazy reason, just that thought gives me a rush! Bring it on!
Wednesday this week I woke up and I was in go mode... I got so much done and it felt so good!! Pray that my GO mode lasts through Sunday am when we leave for the beach!
Speaking of the beach, I hope I can swim. For some interesting reason my mom (love her!) researched all about shark attacks in NC and how to be safe and avoid them (which I guess is the good part). I love the water, I love the ocean, now I'm not so sure if I want to be in it! I think the heat will push me through this new fear pretty quick though.
Hopefully.
Floating Around
14 years ago
3 comments:
ohmygosh! i love that you're selling your stuff. that's so amazing. can you believe we're doing this????? i'm going to try to sell on craigslist when we get back too. you can search there too in amsterdam for apartments!
when do you leave for vacation? good luck with the sharks. maybe if you stay in the shallow area you'll be okay? :). yesterday we tyook a train ride in the mountains and connor wouldn't look down as he was afraid we might tip over. sort of like sharks. you know it's not going to happen......... probably!!! i'll pray for your time at the beach!!!!!!!
oh--have you ever heard of 'keen' shoes? they're super comfy. i might buy some to bring to amsterdam, for walking.
ohmygosh! i love that you're selling your stuff. that's so amazing. can you believe we're doing this????? i'm going to try to sell on craigslist when we get back too. you can search there too in amsterdam for apartments!
when do you leave for vacation? good luck with the sharks. maybe if you stay in the shallow area you'll be okay? :). yesterday we tyook a train ride in the mountains and connor wouldn't look down as he was afraid we might tip over. sort of like sharks. you know it's not going to happen......... probably!!! i'll pray for your time at the beach!!!!!!!
oh--have you ever heard of 'keen' shoes? they're super comfy. i might buy some to bring to amsterdam, for walking.
ummmm....crazy. you are actually getting rid of your stuff. we've been talking about it so long, it's weird that it is actually happening now.
I'm with connor on the tipping - I wouldn't look down either. But the sharks...you've got nothing to worry about. I say jump in and have fun!!!
-john
Post a Comment