Today I was thinking of the things I've loved about life here in Columbus over the past few months...
The movie "Once"
Regina Spektor music
Waking up and brushing my teeth with my sister
Learning to ride a bike sorta well
Jeni's ice cream
Knowing people at Midwest Photo
Old Polaroid camera
Seeing my cousin 3 times this summer
N.C.
The A Team
Holding Grayson while worshiping
Gigi, Connor, and Lucas
Zenias
Chicago art museum
Hand made things
Special gifts
Special friends
Summer rain
My new mac
Lime green and purple
Wearing clothes I rarely wear
Taking naps on the white couch
Looking through old photos
Check off things on my to do list
Singing real loud in the yard....
1 comments:
I know I'm particularly biased...but I think that holding Grayson while worshiping is pretty much one of the most amazing things in the world too. :)
-John
Post a Comment