Hello friends!! I'm very sorry.. it's been a while since I've been on here. I got back from vacation a few weeks ago and things started moving at hyper speed and it took me a bit to catch up. Let's see, what's happened since then?
1. I am now at 100% raised monthly support, praise the Lord!!!
2. I bought my plane ticket. August 18th 3:20pm!!! I'll be in Amsterdam by 7am on the 19th!
3. I visited friends in Chicago for the last time.. goodbye my college town!
4. I've started saying my goodbyes
5. I have 2 bags in the basement with "take" items in them. I'm trying to figure out how to cram some of my art in the bags as well (without breaking anything!)
6. My brain hurts from trying to figure out finance questions
That's all I can think of right now! Every day I wake up feeling slightly insane but then once I've showered, had some breakfast, a read and written in my journal then I feel like I can face the day. God is so good and so kind to me. I feel like he's giving me so much room to live big and make mistakes and as he watches my back in the process. It's a good feeling. Especially since I have only 6 weeks till I get on a plane to start my new adventure in a new city with my new team and my new computer and new to me vintage polaroid camera. Oh God, oh God, oh God!!!!
3 comments:
"... and I feel fine..."
(you forgot the most important part!!!)
haha.
ha !! ya!! and i do feel fine!!
Leon-ard Bern-stein!
that's the only part I know from the verses.
Post a Comment