Sunday was such a great day!
The A'Dam team got prayed for at the services and it felt very emotional, real, and final but also so well timed. Standing up on the stage with the 10 people I've grown to love the past 6 months was very special. I really felt the Holy Spirit present there as we were commissioned and sent out from Vineyard Columbus. The tears were flowing all day! It was a good day! Sunday night was Eric and Julia's last night at Joshua House and Ben Rosen, one of their dear friends organized a big party for them after the service. It was so special. I enjoyed seeing so many lovely friends in one place. Man, this is so hard. The grieving has begun in earnest.
Please pray that I can sleep. I'm tossing and turning all night and then exhausted all day.
Also, pray that God would set up the perfect apartment for Allie Klein and I as well as a good language school and the appropriate connections and set up stuff that needs to take place!
I leave Saturday for Michigan with my family. My grandpa's memorial service is Saturday afternoon and then we'll head up to the Upper Peninsula for our annual family reunion at the cottage in honor of Grandpa Davies for a week!
0 comments:
Post a Comment