I went away with my mom's side of the family for a lovely week long family reunion in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan! The most restful place in the whole world for me. We swam, read, slept, sailed, ate more, slept more, played shuffle board, took long walks, talked, laughed, etc... It was such a treat to be loved and loved on by 30+ of my family members all at once!
Then we hopped over to Indiana for my cousin Beth's wedding. Wow, she's married. Crazy! It was so sweet to talk to family I haven't seen in years. They were all pretty amazed and shocked to hear about Amsterdam! Ha ha!! Yea, that would be quite a surprise! Fun fun.
I got hit by a bus when I woke up Sunday morning, back home in Columbus. So much left to do! Life definitely went on without me... the Pickerills are now in Amsterdam, they've been there for 2 weeks! I can't wait to join them in 5 days! Pretty crazy!
Today was such a God day! And I'm so thankful! I got so much done!! Check check check.. off the to do list!! .. but I only did about a fourth of it... the rest got done by wonderful friends and people who love me... WOW!!!
Sweet Christy at Trinity set me up with an awesome international bank accnt!
My dad played the middle man through much of it!
Will is the attorney power house! (power of attorney fun!)
Terri is taking care of my insurance issues!
Katie is the HR queen!
Mark patiently answered my questions!
Tara and Jimmy ran errands for me! Thanks lovelies!
Patty Lou is researching/making calls...
Irene gave me an awesome haircut! You're the best!
My mom ran errands/gave me lots of hugs and kisses!
Baby Grayson made me laugh!
and on and on... THANK YOU GOD for TODAY!
0 comments:
Post a Comment