Hello friends... just wanted you to know I'm still breathing. I'm in la la dutch land today and this week studying for an exam on Tuesday and Thursday so that I'll be able to take the next level. I have lots of interesting stories to tell about our sweet party on friday and other things but you'll just have to wait in eager anticipation! Tomorrow I have class, then I'll hang with Grayson for a bit so the Nashes can go retrieve their bikes from the bike snatchers.. dang them. Tuesday Allie and I are going to an interesting Bible reading thing in the Jordaan.. I have no idea what to expect.. should be fun to meet some more people who live around us. Wednesday we have another hang out at the Pickerills with the small group... I'm loving that what it means to church plant these days is having lots and lots of parties! This is the best thing ever, parties, making new friends, and great conversations. Friday is the last day of dutch class. We'll have a two week break to gather our brains back together and then plunge back in. This has been a supper sweet class of people that I really like spending time with. Many of them came to the party and we're having a class lunch after the exam on Thursday. So, all in all it looks like a full, good week ahead of me.
Floating Around
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment