Friday, September 12, 2008

the view from the front window. It's a very active street, lots of ppl and action!
the view from the back balcony (attached to the kitchen and my room)
building furniture
the kitchen. Everyone has Ikea designed kitchens here. Very clean and modern.

The living room and the huge wonderful front windows

6 comments:

lorah said...

oh my goodness brooke! so fun and so beautiful! what a wonderful new place to call home...! we are so excited for you guys. it already looks so "you", and it's only been a couple of days. loveyou so much!

tara arcade. said...

we love it...we love it...we love it! love the painting in the window, too! cannot wait to come for a visit...LOVE! the arcades

RB said...

I must say I am impressed with your new home! If it were me it would still be bare walls, some boxes masquerading as tables and boxes of carryout on the kitchen counter. Your place looks lovely and comfortable, a bit of a refuge to come back to after a day in the world. Well Done!

rachel joy baransi said...

it's great! I love the windows and the pillows and that cool light and the bookshelf, basically i love it all! :)

Jenny Meyer said...

It's perfect...just perfect!! & Roxi was telling me that your area is like a little Morrocco-so cool! The Lord is good. :)

Marzieh! said...

I'm moving to Amsterdam in two weeks, I'm worried and was searching the net and found your blog, really feel good after reading your posts. :) wish you the best , please pray for me too. :)
Nice apartment :)